Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Furniture Inspiration

For those of you who know a little bit about me, know that I LOVE to redo furniture. I LOVE IT! There is something so satisfying about finding something you love that looks a little beat up and making it new again and being able to say you did it yourself! Well this is one of those people where I get some of my inspiration!

I bought this provincial style dresser off of Craigslist for $60. I was so excited and knew I wanted it for an entertainment center. Well, it was from someone in Las Vegas so my sweet brother in law Russ picked it up for me. I owe him BIG TIME! Thanks Russ! I got it home and couldn't wait to start working on it. Well, my husband and I decided to have Kimette @ Lost n Found Furniture to do it for us. She is super good and so reasonable. She did such a great job. I would love to say I did it myself but time was ticking and we wanted it. It would have taken me much longer. Kimette had it done in a matter of 2-3 days!  Thanks Kimette- we love it! Check her out at lostnfoundfurtniture.blogspot.com

Before
 After

No comments:

Post a Comment