Monday, September 10, 2012

The Bench to Die For

I definitely don't claim to be an expert at this redoing furniture business. In fact I'm learning every day! Well, when my sister and I took a trip to Vernal to see my brother and sister in law- we had some furniture fun. Needless to say, my sister in law has gained a new passion for it now! She asks me for some advice here and there and has been working hard herself. She has done some amazing things and I think I should be the one asking her for the advice. Check out her bench she got at a yard sale for $30. If I had sold this bench to her- pretty sure I'd go steal it in the middle of the night and make it mine again. The arm rest on one side was broken and the fabric definitely needed to be replaced. I loved the color scheme she chose and honestly wouldn't have done a thing different! Awesome job Marianne. I will forever be jealous! :)

Before (you can tell this bench is so beautiful and definitely has potential!)

After 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment