Sunday, October 7, 2012

Very Unique End Table

This was actually an item my dear husband found on Craigslist and knew I would love! I quickly emailed the owner and asked how much they wanted for it. The response was exciting! They said they would be happy to get $20 for it just to get if off their hands! I quickly said SOLD! It was mine! I met up with the owner eager to make the purchase final for fear they'd discover the potential of this beaut and change their minds. However, it was a young man getting rid of it so it all made for sense! Well, I showed up in my small little Mazda and we huffed and puffed and squeezed that not so little piece of furniture in the front seat of my car. Quite an experience but enough about that! I got this baby home and couldn't wait to get to work. I love the original hardware that came with it and notice all the designs in the wood. Amazing! ... enjoy!

 Before
 After

1 comment:

  1. I love love love what you have refinished! So much better than I anticipated. I am going to invited myself to your house so I can see them! And then are coming to my house to teach me what to do with my old yucky dresser :)

    ReplyDelete