Monday, April 23, 2012

Round End Table

 This adorable table was at a consignment store on Main Street here in Cedar and I just fell in love with it. It was on sale for $20 but I passed it up. Every time I drove by I could still see it sitting outside STILL on sale. Finally I just had to have it. I pulled in the parking lot and went straight to it. It was now $10. YES! I was so excited! I went straight to the worker and told her I wanted it before I lost it to anyone else. She said she had just barely marked it down 5 minutes before I got there! I threw it in my car and took it home. Once again Doug didn't really like it.
I took off the old handle, wood filled the handle holes and then sanded it down, added some sand deglosser, painted it yellow and glazed it with an almost gold/bronze glaze. When it was dried I added another cute knob I bought at Hobby Lobby. Guess who loves it now?! Doug!

Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment