Monday, April 23, 2012

Unique Washer/Dryer Pedestal

My sister in law Dena and her husband Brandon built a pedestal like this for her washer and dryer and it was the cutest thing so naturally I had to have one. She told me she got the instructions off of annawhite.com so I went there and printed out the tutorial. Dena also added some crown molding on the top and we loved that so we did it to the top and bottom of our pedestal. I painted it green with a brown glaze and now it is ready to go. My laundry closet is too small and I'm so sad so I'm now selling this fun piece.

Dimensions are approx. 61' x 20'
SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Hey I will fancy this furniture! So so cute! Recovering chairs IS THE EASIEST thing to do. I'll be out there sometime this summer lets have a recovering party!

    ReplyDelete